Seek In

Loading

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Tale of a lesser known man


Tale of a lesser known man. - January 31st

For kings they sing a hundred tales,
From bravery to betrayal, or love affairs
Be it a mourning winter night or a city fair.
Tales from the seven worlds travel time, no matter what.
For all what withering stones or ailing wise men taught
For if they sing an ode for me, for if it can cross time and sea
Scribe it on the stone of my kin, the one that lay by me
For on this path I am searching for her
The ode shall remind who lay next to her.
The journey to gates is gray and pale
For souls like her, it’s the heaven’s gate
Agony, pain and misery will be my fate
For I was a lesser known man, yet destiny laid her next to me
Moments and butterflies though forever flee
I’ll wait for you in this world or next,
For if they sing an ode for me, for if it can cross the time n sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment